ACHLEITNER MANTRA 4x4 with permanent All Wheel Drive
Concentrated all-wheel drive expertise, for paths where there are none: The coupling of the well-known and valued driving characteristics of the Mercedes Sprinter in combination with the proven all-wheel drive technology result in the ACHLEITNER MANTRA 4x4.
The new Mercedes Sprinter serves as the base vehicle. The ACHLEITNER MANTRA 4x4 is a versatile vehicle with outstanding properties. Comfortable like a car, but also strong and robust like a truck. This vehicle is not only intended for all-wheel drive use on the road, but also for heavy off-road use. The ACHLEITNER MANTRA 4x4 with all-wheel drive is perfectly suitable for all jobs in the tough off-road area thanks to the optional off-road reduction (factor 2.5) and up to three 100% differential locks.
Its permanent heavy-duty all-wheel drive system was specially developed for extreme off-road use and off-road driving. The 2.2 ltr. CDI engine with 120 kW / 163 PS and the 3.0 liter 6 cylinder CDI with 140 kW / 190 PS are available. The ACHLEITNER MANTRA 4x4 combines opposites and makes the impossible possible.
- Transfer case with longitudinal lock (100% locking effect)
- Rear axle with differential lock (100% locking effect)
- Twin tires on the rear axle (5.0t.)
- Front axle in coil spring design with independent wheel suspension in double wishbone geometry
- Raise approx. 100mm
- Control unit for all-wheel drive components on the dashboard
- Differential ventilation raised
- Individual approval for Austria or Germany
M +43 664 380 79 22
T +43 5337 66 600 334
F +43 5337 66 600 338