Tyrolean tradition paired with entrepreneurial know-how.
This is what the Achleitner Group stands for.
The Achleitner Group is a Tyrolean family company with a long tradition, which has its origins in 1932 as a small forge in Kundl/Tyrol. At the age of 15, the son Franz Achleitner took over the family business in 1953 and only a few years later the first vehicle construction hall was built!
In the years that followed, a total of 15 tire trade branches (Achleitner and TyrolPneu) gradually followed. In 2004 the management was finally handed over to the 3rd generation, the sons Franz and Helmut Achleitner. The company is a cross-generational family business, employs around 480 people and is ISO 9001: 2015 and ISO 14001: 2015 certified.
The Achleitner company has gained an internationally respected name through high-quality products, individual solutions for a wide range of applications, flexibility in the execution of orders and know-how in the individual sectors that has been developed over many years.
Our field of activity includes the areas of vehicle construction and tire and wheel rim trade.
The Alpengasthof "Brechhornhaus" in the Alps of Kitzbühel is owned by the Achleitner family since 1985 - right next to it are two traditionally built chalets.