- 1932 - Founded by Franz Achleitner as hoof and car forge in Kundl/Austria.
- 1953 - Son Franz Achleitner takes over the parental company.
- 1960 - A new vehicle construction hall was built in Kundl, the construction of truck and flatbed trailers started and the business was expanded to include the "tire trade" branch.
- 1968 - New building of the enterprise in Woergl for tire centre and vehicle manufacturing.
- 1971 - The entire manufacturing of vehicles moves to the today's HQ-location in Woergl.
- 1983 - The safety engineering department of the company Achleitner is created.
- 1992 - The central office building in Woergl is extended and modernized.
- 2004 - Business succession and management after 51 years by the sons Franz and Helmut Achleitner.
- 2007 - 75th anniversary in the 3rd generation.
- 2010 - Relocation of production and technology to Radfeld in the new and adapted production and delivery plant. Achleitner opens the 11th tire centre in Tyrol and Salzburg.
- 2017 - 85 year anniversary and moving of entire office to Radfeld.
- 2020 - Expansion of the photovoltaic power plant to be largely energy-self-sufficient.
- 2021 - Extension of the office capacity at the plant in Radfeld.