conversion Mercedes Sprinter
The conversion of used vehicles is also possible. Rear-wheel drive Mercedes Sprinters of the 907 series can be equipped with our proven all-wheel drive technology. In this way, we help your vehicles to achieve significantly more off-road mobility and driving safety.
Our heavy-duty all-wheel drive is perfect for all off-road applications. Thanks to the elevation of approx. 100mm, up to three differential locks and Terrain reduction, difficult terrain passages can be mastered with ease. Large all-terrain tires increase grip and provide additional ground clearance. Underride protection plates and various off-road components protect the vehicle from damage.
- Transfer case with interlocking (100% locking effect)
- Rear axle with differential lock (100% locking effect)
- Raise by approx. 100mm
- Control unit for all-wheel drive components in the cockpit
- Individual permit for Austria or Germany
- Ground reduction factor 2.5
- Front axle with differential lock (100% locking effect)
- Underride protection plates in aluminum
- Step bar for a more comfortable entry
- increased suction (snorkel)